"The level of autonomy is perfect: they are willing to answer any questions and help as much as you need, but will not just feed you the answer."
Digital Marketing and Data Analysis Internship - Winter
What's This All About?
Perfect Search offers a Digital Marketing Internship program focused on learning pay-per-click advertising/search engine marketing (PPC/SEM) and social media advertising, as well as search engine optimization.
This opening is for students and recent graduates available during the winter quarter/early spring semester for three months. Interns must be available part-time for a minimum of 3 full days a week in office, preferably including Thursdays, beginning in January. This internship pays $12 per hour and will provide the opportunity to work closely with our team to deliver value to our clients.
What You'll Learn
- Extensive knowledge in PPC/SEM, SEO, and social media advertising
- Experience the ins-and-outs of the industry first hand by assisting the team on client campaigns, projects, reporting calls, data analysis, mock calls, blog posts, and other assigned tasks
- Proficiency within Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, and more
- Management of cross-channel digital marketing campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, and more
- Ability to complete tasks crucial for successful digital marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) conducting keyword research, meta data implementation, account keyword builds, client reports, advanced data analysis and optimizations within PPC accounts
- Communication skills, improved through mock calls, contribution in internal meetings, and potential participation in client meetings
"My experience at Perfect Search has helped me learn a part of marketing that is growing at a rapid pace and I will always be grateful for being exposed to such great information so early on in my career."
"Learned how to do client reports and the mock calls are really helpful."
"Perfect Search has a cohesive, dedicated and welcoming environment, which made me enjoy and look forward to coming into office."
"The company culture is passionate and diligent but fun-loving and inclusive"
"The Perfect Search internship gave me all the skills I needed to land my next three positions - you'll definitely learn a lot"
"In the end, I even got to report to a real client. That kind of experience is rare for most internships."
"I enjoyed this internship because of the people that work at Perfect Search. Everyone was so willing to help me with any questions I had about PPC, SEO, or the program in general. The structure of the training was great, with constant one-on-ones with team members and hands-on tasks that are used for actual clients, instead of just busy work. I felt included and welcomed from the start of day 1 until the end of the program! I learned a ton and can't wait to apply what I learned to future jobs and experiences."
"During my time as an intern at Perfect Search, I was able to learn so much information to help further my career. With a mix of instruction and hands-on projects, the learning experience was top notch. Perfect Search also has a very positive work culture that allowed me to feel comfortable and part of the team. All of these elements combined made my internship a satisfying and rewarding few months that gave me skills that will last a lifetime."
"PSM allowed me to develop both professionally and personally. The internship program was well developed and provided the perfect amount of training and hands-on experience working with real data to deliver to the clients."
"Perfect Search knows how to challenge and guide interns so that they grow and learn on their own. As an intern, the team invests a great deal of energy and effort into you so that you can truly walk away with tangible Digital Marketing skills."
"At Perfect Search, I felt like an equal part of the team. I was consistently busy with real, client-related deliverables, while the company remained invested in my personal internship experience and understanding of the Digital Marketing industry."
- Unlimited vacation days
- Work-from-home (WFH) Fridays
- WFH the week between Christmas and New Year’s
- WFH the Monday after Lollapalooza (A.K.A when you need it the most)
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly team-building
- Birthday treats (go wild!)
- The ability to DJ in the office
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fitness challenges
- Quarterly social events
- Quarterly ping-pong tournaments
- Medical premiums covered at 85%
- Dental premiums covered at 80%
- Vision, life, and AD&D premiums covered at 100&
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Opportunities to pursue company-sponsored education
- Healthy (and occasionally not-so-healthy) snacks and drinks provided
- Wednesday breakfasts
- Access to the Perfect Search library
- Casual dress code
- Employee recognition program
- Prime River North location
- A short walk from the Grand Red Line station
- Access to a beautiful courtyard, perfect for lunch on nice days
- Near Jewel, Trader Joe’s and the Post Office
- Too many lunch options (Eataly, Shake Shack, Sweetgreen, Chipotle, the list
- Personal work laptops
- Dual monitors
- Laptop stands
- Standing desks