Our Site Migration Services
A site migration is any event in which a website undergoes substantial changes that can significantly affect search engine visibility.
Common types of site migrations include:
- Moving the website to a new domain
- Moving to a new CMS platform
- Changing the site structure
- Updating on-page content
- Refreshing branding and design
- Changing the user experience
We know this process can make it hard to juggle all of the moving parts. That’s why we offer comprehensive site migration services to ensure your new site has a strong foundation for success.
Some of our Site MigrationCRO services include:
- Onboarding - We’ll work with your team to prepare a project plan that identifies growth opportunities and risks, and sets clear objectives and goals.
- Technical SEO - Our SEO analysts will ensure the foundation of your new website is sound, reviewing any prototypes or wireframes, preparing technical SEO specifications, identifying priority pages to benchmark performance, reviewing site structure, and testing analytics.
- Content - Utilizing copywriting best practices, we’ll review all on-page content and craft keyword-driven copy and meta data for any new pages.
- Live Site Launch - On the day of the launch, we’ll be on-call as needed to crawl the site and check for errors.
- Post-Launch - In the days and weeks following the migration, we provide post-launch support, including checking for crawlability and indexability of new pages, and assisting in backlink outreach.
Perfect Search’s SEO and content teams work together to ensure your site migration goes as smoothly as possible.