Perfect Search has gained some new members this year and we want you to meet them! Get to know Senior Manager of SEO and Content Amanda Eltaher in our latest Team Member Spotlight!
1) What's your favorite part of your job so far? What's the most challenging part of your job so far?
My favorite part about my job is being able to connect with a diverse team of talent across the country and helping clients grow their websites. The most challenging part so far has been getting acclimated with a brand new team and company.
2) What's one way you hope to see the digital marketing industry change in the next few years?
I hope the digital marketing industry becomes more fluid, open-minded, and fun! Not everything has to lead to a sale to be impactful for a brand.
3) What's the best business advice you've ever received?
Don't be afraid to ask your clients questions! You don't know if you're sitting on a million-dollar idea or strategy if you don't communicate with your clients.
4) If you could run SEO for one company, who would it be? What would you want to do for them?
I'd love to run SEO for a company that helps support or implement meaningful impacts on improving our climate and environment to help get people more involved in ways to help our planet. I'd partner with an influencer already in the field and blast a TikTok/social strategy in coordination with SEO.
5) What surprises you the most about digital marketing?
How scared clients can be to try new things, and how quickly "best business practice" changes from year to year.
6) If you could have your own version of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, what would you do?
I would have a total spa day: professional massage, hair cut, mani/pedi - typical girly pampering.