It’s time to get to know Perfect Search Media’s Search and Social Advertising Analyst Rachel Zetzman!
1) What's your favorite part of your job so far? What's the most challenging part of your job so far?
My favorite part of my job is onboarding new clients, learning about their business, and creating new strategies for their accounts. The most challenging part of my job is learning to adjust constantly to all the changes in the industry, but that keeps things interesting!
2) What's the best business advice you've ever received?
Ask questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
3) What's your favorite Perfect Search memory?
Our virtual holiday party last year! We had lots of holiday-themed activities planned, including a great virtual gift exchange and a very funny game of trivia. It was nice to spend time celebrating the holidays together while still scattered across the country.
4) If you could run PPC for one company, who would it be for? What would you want to do for them?
Any bakery that has fun and colorful designs. I would want to run social ads to show off their great designs and write creative ad copy that would make the users laugh and want to create their own special designs.
5) Describe your hometown and name 3 landmarks you'd take someone to if they were visiting.
My hometown is Omaha, Nebraska. It's a great city that has lots of fun, unique neighborhoods popping up everywhere with exciting new restaurants. We would start the day getting bagels at my favorite breakfast spot, The Bagel Bin, and then off to the Henry Doorly Zoo, a requirement (in my opinion) for anyone visiting Omaha. We would end the day by walking through a downtown neighborhood called the Old Market – there are lots of great restaurants, shopping, and music there and it’s walking distance to a pedestrian bridge that marks the state line between Nebraska and Iowa. You can stand in both states at once!
6) What surprises you the most about digital marketing?
How fast the industry is changing! There is always a new and exciting challenge for our team to talk about and work through together.